The legacy of Power is built through our actions – we work with each other, with our clients and with our subcontractors to achieve diversity in the workplace and on the job site. We believe that bringing different perspectives together helps foster stronger outcomes.
We recruit and retain talented employees from all diverse backgrounds in both the office and the trades. We strive for a workforce that represents the demographics of the communities in which we work.
Expanding diversity and inclusion requires commitment and intentional action by everyone. Power is committed to push forward and create results.
Our goals :
- Foster a culture of open-mindedness and inclusiveness among all people and departments
- Actively build an environment with members of diverse cultures, backgrounds and life experiences
- Display leadership in the implementation of programs and services necessary to promote diversity and the understanding of differences
- Create opportunities for engagement, education, and training related to diversity and inclusion
- Establish and grow relationships with organizations and individuals that share similar values and beliefs